MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

Health Care

Its time to do some real healthcare reform. It all starts with the excessive cost of medical visits, hospitals and meds. Next doctors need to stop ordering so many test. According to the American Med. Association 3 out of 5 test ordered by doctors are un needed.

14 Comments to Health Care:

Marya Dean on Saturday, November 13, 2010 12:57 PM
I agree with you there is way to many unneeded tests, I had a doctor who said I had alkaline blood and ordered me to take 3 expensive tests, I told my doctor, it was from my well water, and that I drink gallons of it during the summer, I told him I will just quit drinking the water. He said no just take the tests, after 2 tests, I got angry, as nothing was wrong, I knew it was my water, and refused to take the third one, I hate to waste medicare money. needless to say he quit having me as a patient. Thus I got a better doctor.

Ron Vandevender on Saturday, November 27, 2010 10:55 PM
Test like those are done for 2 reasons. 1)Money in the pocketbook 2) Most doctors today practice defensive medicine. They over do things in order to protect themselves from law suits. All this runs our health care cost much higher than it should be. Which takes money out of our pockets or from the insurance comp. From our pockets we become broke, from the insurance comp. Premiums go up. All this for what? Because someone got a $10 or $15mil dollar settlement for a doctor being human, and humans make mistakes.

Maxolash reviews on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:11 AM
I trully appretiate your work and tips given by you is helpful to me. I will share this information with my family & friends.

Flexoplex on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:12 AM
Wow! Your web site is of my my interest. I am searching for this topic & I get it in your site.

Somulin reviews on Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:05 AM
I am a very diet conscious person I am always looking for a natural way to look healthy.

Eyelastin Reviews on Monday, February 06, 2012 12:39 AM
Great & useful tips related to health. I am also a blogger and and always search for the related stuff for ideas.

Eyevive on Friday, February 17, 2012 1:59 AM
I totally agree with your views. The language which you used is very easy to understand. looking for your next post!

Margate Locksmiths on Monday, December 31, 2012 5:46 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

crema de masaje on Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:07 AM
Health problems always arose due polluted climate and not taking balance diet and exercise daily. A sound body has sound mind and for sound body you must take exercise daily. Your topic about health care awareness is very informative for people and health specialists.

Deer Antler Spray Reviews on Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:38 AM
I really appreciate your thoughts that you at least thought about such people who can not afford this. Thank you so much for this share

Raju on Sunday, March 13, 2016 7:48 PM
I 100% agree with you there is approach to numerous unneeded tests, I had a specialist who said I had soluble blood and requested me to take 3 costly tests, I told my specialist, it was from my well water, and that I drink gallons of it amid the mid year, I let him know I will simply stop drinking the water. He said no simply take the tests, after 2 tests, I got irate, as nothing wasn't right, I knew it was my water, and declined to take the third one, I would rather not squander medicare cash. obviously he quit having me as a patient. Therefore I showed signs of improvement specialist.

Sophie on Saturday, April 02, 2016 9:42 AM
Well-being issues dependably emerged due dirtied atmosphere and not taking adjust eating regimen and practice day by day. A sound body has sound personality and for sound body you should take practice day by day. Your theme about human services mindfulness is extremely instructive for individuals and well-being authorities. Thanks!

john on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:28 AM
The doctors play an important role in our lives and guide us to spend the lives in a true way. They provide a list of healthy eatables.

bestessay au on Friday, July 28, 2017 4:56 AM
Yeah the bills are so much that it becomes so much expensive to care for your health as well and for those who can pay its not issue but for those who cannot it can be hell and if it’s about for someone life then they have no choice but to use different method that can destroy their life as well.