MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

JOBS, MEDICINE, CANNABIS ARE ALL INTERTWINED

Most things we do in life are intermingled whether we acknowlege it or not. This is the first of a series which will be posted on some of these issues. With this series I will also point out some of the insane things which are done within our culture. Please hang with me as I start this. Even though you may feel it is going no where, it all ties end and understanding will be yours.

This is a cross over comparison on medicine, and jobs. I must start by pointing out that the medical practices of MD's is called Alleopathic. This term means "symptom treater". That's right, when one goes to most doctors (some actually use a hollistic approach) the are not fixing anything or healing of any kind. They are simply treating symptoms. Making you feel a little better because your symtoms are not as bothersom. In effect not really healing anything. You still have the problem or ailment, you just don't notice it so badly.

The drugs and treatments used in this are very harmful and in most cases led to a chain reaction of more and more visits and drugs. Causing a break down of our systems. Getting worse with each generation. Don't get me wrong. Under emergency situations this system of medicine does very well. We are able to save people from the brink of death. The problem lies in not doing other things after the initial saving of life in order to get off of this sort of treatment. After achieving stablization there are many forms of medicine which are much better than pharm meds and constant running to doctors for test and checkups. There is naturalpathic and homeopathic things which work much better and safer. The herbal world is a wonder way to go. Yes this does include Cannabis.

Our government is in an open war against anything which does not promote "symptom treaters" and their poison pharmas. This is spilling over from the cannabis world to many other much healthier means including natural food stores. The reason is they want us all sick or dying. It's called population control.

This all laid out lets get to the next part of this. Where we will address the vast waste of money and then into the job portion. Hospitals are constantly in a remodeling stage, spending millions on creating a resort atmosphere. True when in one of these place and peaceful atmosphere can help with the mental aspect of healing, but they have gone way overboard. Who pays the price for all this? We do. Many people can'f afford health care strictly because of this issue. In all this fancy remodeling prices for treatments go up to cover the expense.(Just to name one item which effects cost).

In all this they brag about the new jobs. In most cases there are not new jobs created and if so very few. Worse part is no one is being actually healed. Instead of dealing with every aspect of the alternative treatments I will stick mainly to the cannabis issue here. I must point out that we cannot control the number of patients who qualify for Medical Cannabis no more than we can those that us Aspirin. That is an insane thought only to be entertained by control freaks or those who benefit and profit from the illegal aspect of cannabis. The facts are there to back the medical use of this plant in many forms for many things. It is like garlic and a few other plants which are almost cure alls. As for medical use here in Montana with our disabled and elderly alone there are a minimum of 100,000 possible patients. Add to this those suffering from cancer and chronic pain, and depression problems and we have a possible patient base for cannabis use of close to 250,000.

Now for jobs. The legal use of medical cannabis with this number of possible patients can easily create 30,000 jobs. This gives us safer medicine, less unemployment, a broader tax base without increasing taxes, and may could even bring taxes down. The number of possible jobs I point out does not include spin off jobs into other areas which would be created. There are many who now don't work due to inflictions or pharma med reactions which keep them from do so to be able to rejoin the work force. It's the snowball effect at its finest. Only this snowball is good.

21 Comments to JOBS, MEDICINE, CANNABIS ARE ALL INTERTWINED:

Labour recruitment on Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:32 AM
I am pleased to read your post regarding jobs. I was searching for the related topic you discussed in there. Good job. All the best.

facial rejuvenation on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:47 AM
This mall discussion about the drugs and medicine is very helpful for me and i am searching for such type of information thanks for sharing..

day spa gold coast on Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:07 AM
These all things are very important part of the life and medicine are very helpful for the cure from ant disease which is very nice invention of the science..

buy synvisc on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:38 AM
I never thought that this topic could be so interesting. I’ll suggest you to my friends as well. Thanks

buy botox on Monday, January 21, 2013 2:37 AM
I have been through several posts on this very subject but the satisfactory information that I found here is something that all other blogs are missing.

Surgery for eye on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:03 AM
I am agreed with all your discussion regarding drugs and treatments. I liked your thoughts. Thank You.

ephedrine hcl found here on Friday, January 25, 2013 10:10 AM
Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

nicotine test on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:34 AM
I am sure that the information you shared through your post on health is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work.

Etmere on Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:17 AM
Actually, I wouldn't know that JOBS, MEDICINE, CANNABIS ARE ALL INTERTWINED. After reading out your blog I have come to clear on this concept. Thanks a lot mate for informing me about this. Carry on.

australia skin care product on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:01 AM
I love to surf the internet and the main reason being is the knowledge I get from posts such as this.I have read several blogs on health but this one is better than others...

effective skincare products on Friday, June 28, 2013 4:01 AM
You said so true that the legal use of medical cannabis with this number of possible patients can easily create 30,000 jobs and it is so much meaningful.Thanks for sharing such precious knowledge with us.

click here for more details on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:48 PM
All the efforts you put in the blog post is appreciable. Entire blog is informative. Looking forward to read more blogs and contents from you. !!!

swimmers exercise routine on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:22 AM
A fine quality blog! I like the way blogger presented information regarding the whole post. Thanks for posting such a nice blog.!!

Watch Xytomax Reviews on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 6:06 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! about OBS, MEDICINE, CANNABIS ARE ALL INTERTWINED an interesting topic I definitely enjoying every little bit of it..I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

iHealth Garcinia Cambogia on Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:10 AM
Outstanding post! The information you have provided is outstanding. I was searching such type of content since long but finally today my search is over and all thanks to you. Your blog is not only educational but constructive too. Once again appreciation. !!

online sleeping pills on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:14 AM
I am pleased to read your post. I was searching for the related topic you discussed in there. Good job. All the best. nice sharing!!

Urgent Care Center Broker on Saturday, March 01, 2014 2:20 AM
In medicine that much you give efforts you get as same results. I appreciate this field where with working you are giving services to society for their healthy life.

Martin frykholm on Saturday, March 29, 2014 3:13 AM
It is an enormously inspiring blog JOBS, MEDICINE, CANNABIS ARE ALL INTERTWINED. I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information. Looking forward for your next post.

karriere navigator on Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:06 AM
I must say the blog post is just useful for everyone else reading it because the information and knowledge it contains is very important. I like the post! Excellent job! Keep sharing such valuable information through your blogs. Thanks! Reply to comment

Silas Wallace on Friday, June 17, 2016 4:15 AM
Your blog post is just complete quality and informative related to traders hits. Many new facts and information which I have not heard about before. Keep sharing more blog posts.

Jobs in Assam on Saturday, October 08, 2016 11:18 AM
It's really informative for us. Thank you so much for this topics.