MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

Weekend for Freedom

It's Saterday night July 23rd. I'm at Ryan Creek Meadows outside Missoula

for Cannafest Destiny. An event sponsored by MTCIA to help raise funds for legal fees and awareness for the Medical cannabis issue. Commercial Hemp, it's history and future was also talked about in length. I am glad to be having a part in this event in a few ways. I have been able to lend a hand in a few areas. Laying out electric cable for the vendors, parking vehicles, assisting a couple of venders with their booths, and even helping one person in a wheel chair to get from the parking lot to the event area. Not to mention getting a chance to speak to the crowd, both from stage and in person. I was blessed with the chance to speak with so many on a one on one basis. Not just to share where I was coming from but also to listen to them and their concerns. It was real nice that so many of them felt they could open up with their thoughts and feelings. They had questions on a large aray of subjects. While at the same time getting to listen to fantastic music from the many live bands. For those in our state who want to shut these people out, writting them of as nut jobs, pot heads, or scourge, trouble makers or any of the multiple jabs the self appointed defenders of rightousness has had for them, I really feel sorry for what you loose out on. What everyone needs to realize is these are people too. They have families, feelings and ideas as well as everyone else. They have needs and concerns as well as issues of thier own to contend with, which have nothing to do with cannabis. All the nay sayers out there need to do these people, themself and the state a favor and take off the blinders they wear. It has been  time very well spent this weekend. I am also proud to say that I do and will support the use of cannabis, Medical, Hemp or otherwise. I will actively fight to promote the cause and freedoms they fight for and would as Governor of Montana, veto anything that hit my desk (that very day) which ever harmed a patient or caregiver.

14 Comments to Weekend for Freedom:

home drug testing kits on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:17 AM
I am pleased to read your post. I was searching for the related topic you discussed in there. Good job. All the best.

Air Jordan Retro 13 on Monday, May 27, 2013 11:05 PM
I really like your picture, thanks for sharing. LY

Marijuana doctors silverdale on Friday, May 31, 2013 4:10 AM
I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me. I am searching for good concepts on recession and I think this is the best blog for me to expand.

dissertation proposal format on Monday, July 08, 2013 9:56 AM
I was immediately browsing for associated blog posts for my assignment research and I happened to find out yours. Thanks for the helpful knowledge! Smile

online sleeping pills on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:26 AM
nice sharing!! Substantially, the post is really the freshest on that noteworthy topic. I concur with your conclusions and also will eagerly look forward to your coming updates. Simply just saying thanks will certainly not simply just be adequate, for the perfect lucidity in your writing. I will certainly promptly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any kind of updates. Fabulous work and much success in your business endeavors!

Botox on Friday, February 07, 2014 6:35 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post about cannabises disease.Nice information given.

liposuction in Melbourne on Saturday, February 08, 2014 3:31 AM
Nice tips and really going to be very helpful.I will share this information with my friends ON Cannabis disease issue..keep up the good work.

botox gold coast on Monday, February 10, 2014 2:37 AM
The information you share are always amazing for good health n look. It is a very impressive sharing for me. thanks..

sunblock cream on Monday, February 10, 2014 2:40 AM
I really love to read this post and I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post on Medical cannabis issue. Thanks and Regards..

Cosmetic Surgeon on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:48 AM
The information you share are always amazing. It is a very impressive sharing for me on weekend freedom related post. thanks..

Ultramd skincare products on Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:39 AM
Keep heading because you undoubtedly bring a new voice to this subject on weekend freedom in which we can do a lot to enjoy the time.

check cashing san-diego on Monday, December 07, 2015 3:04 AM
Web undertaking for bike advances can heading the borrower partner unfathomable settlement powers why should fit change the congruity as appeared by the borrower's charge. Peril are cut bottomward in light of undermining vibe in the online business zone. The borrower can imagine about the brains offered by changed banks and powers the careful case that bits of apparel him best.

Car Title Loans Chicago on Monday, December 07, 2015 3:11 AM
There are a stimulate focuses to be inquired about up to astringent bike credits. Some overtop movement is uncovered from the borrower if a fitting change is to be made. The borrower torment to touching complete on a best in an expansive bit of what warm of bike he needs to purchase, what cast and perform and so on.

Rubi on Saturday, April 16, 2016 5:33 PM
Laying out electric link for the sellers, stopping vehicles, helping several merchants with their corners, and notwithstanding helping one individual in a wheel seat to get from the parking garage to the occasion region. Also getting an opportunity to address the group. Thank you so much.