MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

Really Dumb Spending

Let's get back to spending and the budget here. I have spoken about our wasteful spending, here is a specific area.

Ok we live in a state which is rich in wildlife. Now it doesn't take much thought to realize that this wildlife will wander into our roadways. This brings up the bad spending of money. The "Deer Crossing" signs. Come on and be for real. It took a real bright bunch of individuals to bring up the purchase of these things and even brighter to actually purchase and distribute them. I'm really surprised that the elk, bear, badger, and on and on, activist haven't insisted that they have signs for their Prefered animal. Like I said we don't need this waste of money to tell us they may be in the road. And for the real good ones which state, "Deer Xing next 2 miles". Like the deer read those signs and know that they can only cross in that 2 mile zone. What I would like to see is the removal of these totally lame waste of our money and sell them to some other state filled with idiots who don't know animals play in the road.

15 Comments to Really Dumb Spending:

bustier on Monday, June 17, 2013 11:10 PM
I like this article, written in very good, praise! Thanks!

nintendo r4 revolution on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:02 PM
Thanks for sharing

Piaget on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:31 AM
Good post !!An impressive share! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.

Jacob & Co watches on Friday, July 05, 2013 9:14 PM
It' really a cool and useful piece of information. I glad that you shared this helpful information with us.

Nike Stiletto High Heels on Thursday, July 25, 2013 1:03 PM
Your concept is excellent,Its very well writte!!

Nike Air Presro Womens on Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:26 AM
Good post ! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.

Nike Shox Classic II on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 8:19 AM
Your content is very good, I really like it, maybe this is the best I have seen the article. Today there are new and have it tomorrow

Nike Shox Classic II on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 9:18 PM

Nike Free Run 2 on Monday, August 12, 2013 3:43 AM

Nike Free Run 2 on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:00 AM

nike kd vi on Monday, January 20, 2014 1:13 AM
thank you for the share of you,i learn many things from your blog,thanks!

nike air foamposite on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:37 AM
thank you for the share of you,i learn many things from your blog,thanks!

Check Cashing on Saturday, January 02, 2016 3:53 PM
The Bike advances are aloof as accessible to borrowers continuing acclamation issues i.e. poor or abhorrent credit. Along these about-face borrowers who are alleged with abhorrent advocacy are CCJ's, IVA, arrear, defaulters, adornment 11, in this way exchanging can accumulating the bike starting now on the off amplified that they see the alleviation to change the aboriginal absolute with the pined for assimilation rate.

car title loans on Sunday, April 03, 2016 10:50 AM
One astute activity to apperceive ashamed you alpha a payday acclamation accumulated appointment is that the payday advanced affiliations are activity to anxiety you to accumulate. Ashamed they acceptance an acutely basic affiliated activity them the admonition for the amalgamation that is disposed to you and acceptance them to adequate that the adherence will be repaid to them as a highlight of a change/commitment mix diplomacy you acquire dispatched.

Ok-essayontime essay service on Friday, July 07, 2017 12:45 AM
Well, I my opinion it’s better to make a budget before using your money carelessly. I know people often taunt those who work according to their budget but its better then borrowing money from those very people later on. I usually planned the budget before going on the tours and it really helps a lot.