MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

Book Keeping Trickery

The Institute for Truth in Accounting list what is known as the top 5 "Sinkhole" states, which
are the worse off financially, and the top 5 "Sunshine" states, the best off. As for us here in
Montana there is both good and bad news. Good news is we are not a sinkhole state
according to the Institute. Unless you account for the fact that 40% of our budget is payed by
the Federal Government. Bad news is, neither are we a sunshine state. Good news: We do
tie for 7th place in the best state list budget wise. Bad news: this in no way true to our
economic situation.

Although our state claims to have a surplus this is not entirely true either. We show this so
called surplus only due to book keeping tricks. Truth is in order for the State of Montana to
break even (no dept, no surplus) it would cost us another $700 per person to be paid to the
state.

Don't you just love our leaders for tinkering with the numbers and book keeping in order to
look good.

10 Comments to Book Keeping Trickery:

best writing service on Monday, March 18, 2013 12:49 AM
All contents were expressed in a clear n simplified manner n it was meaningful too. You are a marvelous writer. Good work! Oh my God I was unaware of the facts you mentioned in your article. It is so helpful. I am highly thankful to you Sir. Wow!! This is something I was searching for many days. My thirst has been quenched now after reading your article. Nothing wrong if I say that you are really a wonderful writer. You always raise the social causes in your article which is respectful.

good books on Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:47 AM
It is good to have all the information regarding the condition of various states and how good others are doing. Nice informative post.

Lesbian Novels on Friday, May 10, 2013 10:07 AM
Keep sharing such important posts.I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. Find the right services right now and experience all the benefits you can get from online book keeping.

harpirisenergy on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:19 AM
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

essay writer on Friday, May 23, 2014 5:40 AM
I'm happy that I found your blog while searching the internet for ideas and good content about book keeping trickery. It's very informative and the quality of your posts is excellent.

Cheap Business Plan on Friday, May 23, 2014 8:05 AM
It is an enormously inspiring post about book keeping .I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information. Looking forward for your next post.

Check Cashing on Saturday, January 02, 2016 3:53 PM
Without a doubt, to anchored affects, in able bike up to this time borrower is able for the all the added little absolute as no assention is backward acquainted of the formally signify. Isolated bike credits accession is the best adapted for the borrower's who don't see or would appreciate not to put their acknowledgment adjoin the confused total. In the pulled ashamed bike credit, borrower's pay, occupation, and managing a almanac accepted backwards are affronted by the moneylender while commitments the development.

auto title loans on Sunday, April 03, 2016 9:45 AM
The certifiable accuracy in the amount is that actuality low-pay is not an celebratory amount who needs a change. There are accurate pay levels that end up beefcake people. It isn't the dollar adamantine and fast as abundant as the accord of said pay.

Daniel Fletcher on Monday, July 04, 2016 6:48 AM
Even though, bookkeeping seems like an easy work to do but it's not true. Keeping accounts of all the invests and expenditure and balance-sheet them and calculating the profit. So much is there to do. Anyways, thanks for sharing the post. It's tough to find a good bookkeeping service.

oakley sunglasses on Thursday, November 03, 2016 4:03 AM
Unless you account for the fact that 40% of our budget is payed by the Federal Government.