MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

Here's Your Chance

I want to take this moment once again to invite the citizens on Montana to ask questions. Feel free to contact me personally to ask about the things that concern you and/or give your comments. This is the best way for you to get to know me, where I stand on things and the direction I am looking at taking our state. It is also a great way for me to get to know how you as the bosses of our state feel about things. If you would be interested in just passing along a subject you would like to see addressed either on my web site or in a blog feel free to pass that along too. It doesn't matter what party you have or do normally follow or side with. All opinions matter. Share this with your family, friends, and neighbors, and take advantage of this opportunity. It is one that most candidates don't do. Then again, I am not like most candidates.

I can be reached at ron@ronformontana.com  - or the contact us link on the web site of ronformontana.com, or the e-mail of montanans.speak@yahoo.com . You can also leave messages for me on facebook. Remember I (not a staff member) personally answer all correspondence.

7 Comments to Here's Your Chance:

Ron Vandevender on Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:17 AM
Although I am not wild about the idea of public employee unions. Being a none competative market I personally feel it is holding the tax payers hostage. That aside, The agreement was reached and even the unions were willing to base the payraise on the availability of funds. In this case the unions were wise. At for Mr. Knox is is totally wrong with his view of this and his comments about the governors actions. The governor by law is the chief arbitrator for the state by law where this is concerned. Next, I don't like seeing people who are working go so long without a pay increase. With the real cost of living going up year after year this isn't even an acceptable possibility to go that long without a raise. It doesn't matter if they are private sector/public sector/Union/non-Union. We then have the issue of the legislature voting to give themself an increase yet deny the other employees of the state an increase under the so called we don't have the money line. This is wrong pure and simple. I would have to stand with the unions on this.

cheyenne.sisco on Sunday, September 04, 2011 11:13 PM
i would like to see our goverment rember that they work for us we are the ones that pay them it would be nice to see them without a job and no pay because we pay them.and we as people need people that are for us instead of themselfs taking our money and miss using it. also on the ussue of medical cannabis we voted it in 2004 and they decided to take our rights away from us. do they put it on the ballet for us to vote on giving them a raise 3 times a year? no i think not that isnt right we pay the bill for them to do this and we dont have a say in the matter and frankly im tired of it so please tell me where we stand now

Ron Vandevender on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 2:14 PM
Government officials do need to remember who is actually paying the bills and stop the misuse of funds. Yes they do work for the public as employees, these people are not elected to be kings to do as they please. The medical cannabis mess we are now faced with never should have happened. What they did this last session was wrong, pure and simple. As for Legislative pay I feel that should be decided by the people. Let's be for real for a moment. What other employees get to decide when and how much pay raise they get and the boss paying the salary has no say? NONE.

escorted tours of china 2013 on Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:23 AM
I do consider all of the ideas you have presented for your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

china packages tours on Friday, May 17, 2013 12:39 AM
Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.

Raquel Algorfa-Spain on Monday, June 27, 2016 10:05 AM
Hello there I would just like to say that I enjoyed looking at your web site and to wish you the best of luck with it as it progresses - Raquel Algorfa-Spain

write my term paper on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:01 PM
Clarity is everything that makes person responsible and feel happy that I have never done any type of corruption that every person who wants to question me come. That is the way of democracy and open offer. Always stay clear if you want to honorable and trusted person.