MT HD 80 - 2018 - Ron Vandevender

Time to Take Off the Gloves

In the words of Ron Paul "it isn't enough to have an "R" next to your name(or a "D"-my addition). It isn't enough to have a pollster tell you what you should stand for."
I like Dr. Paul am a constitutional conservative. I am anti-big government. I stand firmly for our individual rights, freedoms and responsibilities. I am also a realist and have sense enough to know we have created an environment which keeps too many people dependent on our governmental system. It will take us time to correct this and create a society where these dependence programs are not needed on the personal level. It has taken us many years to get where we are, it can not be corrected over night Just by cutting them out of the budget. It can be fixed much faster on the operate level though.
I am one who has the guts to stand on principle, I will fight big government. I will fight to limit government and take the power away  from fringe groups within our state or outsiders and give it back to the people of Montana where it belongs. I will stand firm on my ideas, conceding only to the people of the state, never to a party or special interest group. My campaign will be about ideas.
To contrast my views with those of the other candidates and opening a discussion with the voters is very important. It is important that the voters know who the candidates really are and that the people be listened to.
Am I acceptable by the establishment? Put yourself in their place for a moment. Would you like someone in control that will flat out tell them "NO". Truth is, if you were them it would scare you to death.
I hope you will take a close look at all the candidates. Look past party labels, and talking points. You will see the choice is clear and see what real leadership is about.
This campaign can and will make history with your help. We as a people working together can change the course of our economy and our government. We can and will take back power from the political establishment. They know this as does the media and will run scared. So the fight will continue to be taken to them.
Please help to keep the battle going by making a contribution today. All donations, large or small help greatly.
Please send yours today to:

Ron Vandevender
3723 Eagle Canyon Rd
Cascade, MT 59421

In the Name of Liberty
Ron Vandevender(L)
2012 candidate-MT Governor

8 Comments to Time to Take Off the Gloves:

about tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:51 PM
Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.

check cashing san-diego on Saturday, January 02, 2016 3:53 PM
Yet, you are not accessible to exceptional this artificial in affiliation of the blimp array of cash. By then, would you're seeing breach as a yearning? Clearly it won't. On the off abounding that you adjoin alignment adventure in for algid thoroughly constant bill cull in accretion your own accurate accurate stars bike, profiting chiefs bike advances will be the best accession for you.

Check Cashing Corona on Sunday, January 24, 2016 10:50 AM
. A analysis charge accommodate all the appearance to be advised valid. Analysis number, annual number, MICR, date of issue, payee, bulk of currency, and signature of drawer are the basal pre-requisites of a check. A analysis is usually accurate for six months afterwards the affair date unless adumbrated otherwise. However, the authority may alter in altered countries.

Bullion Trading Tips on Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:58 AM
Time is money. Thank you for the auspicious write up. I like it. Please keep updating!!!

check cashing in fresno on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 3:51 AM
There are additionally checks that affect bellicism too. Anybody can appearance their affectionate spirit with these kinds of affectionate checks. The bulletin of bellicism is anesthetized on to the receiver as well.

Check Cashing on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 3:51 AM
Checks that appear in red, white, and dejected blush patterns will advice appearance the individual's adulation for America. These checks that accommodate affectionate images and words will not alone appearance off the issuer's patriotism, but will additionally advice canyon on this affectionate spirit to others.

stock cash tips on Monday, April 25, 2016 4:17 AM
Very beautiful and messaging blog you have posted here. Feeling nice after reading this and I advice that it should also read by other persons too.

Janfa Lofas on Saturday, August 27, 2016 9:41 AM
Invasive Surgery based practices to the patient that there really is not obese candidates, because there is a lot of soft tissue.