Ron Vandevender - Company Message

HEART AND SOUL FOR MONTANA

by Ron Vandevender on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 8:40pm
Montana, a long history of strong people and an independant nature. A land full of riches, beauty and wide open spaces. A place where freedom has always been cherished. A place where the people have ruled the government more than being ruled by it. Of late we have taken a horrible turn in the other direction. We are every day being controlled more and more by a fringe group of uninformed, self-appointed dieties on one side of the isle and those who want to cave to Washington pressure on the other. I have a long hard fight ahead of me in the Governors race which many claim their is no chance for victory. Yet the reality of it is, there is a chance. There is always a chance. Limited only by the drive of the individual regardless of any circumstance. The drive within me for the freedoms of not just myself or family but also for my fellow Montanans is strong. I refuse to cave to the pressure of nay sayers. I refuse to bow down to party politics. We must do what is right regardless of party lines. I refuse when in office to hand our glorious state over to Washingtons control. I refuse to accept that jobs are not availible for those Montanans who want or need them. I refuse to turn our personal medical choices over to outsiders. I refuse to deny medicine which works for those in need, even if others don't or refuse to understand how or why it does. I will do battle with Washington over control of our state. We run this state, not them. I will also do battle with our own Legislature, they will do the right thing and get out of this holier than thou attitude. Any bill sent to me which even hints at the possibility of being unconstitutional will be vetoed. Any bill sent to me which has not been based on fact and good sense, will be vetoed. We here in Montana will not be pushed around, ruled or controlled from the outside. I am Montanan and proud of it. I will fight til the end of my days for this state even when others have given up. Bless Montana and her people.Ron Vandevender - Candidate for MT Governor 2012 - Libertarian

40 Comments to HEART AND SOUL FOR MONTANA:

prada outlet on Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:11 PM
It will also spur competition and creativity at both ends of the scale.

patek philippe watches on Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:14 PM

cheap essays help on Sunday, August 06, 2017 4:31 AM
Your article is very nice thank you for share this such a wonderful article. I am also getting more at essays and papers.

Hurt Status on Thursday, November 30, 2017 4:48 AM
look through the best heart touching hurt status and broken heart cites which will touch your heart moreover.

Julia on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 6:01 AM
This article is well as very informative. I have known important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. cardboard favor boxes

tspsc notifications on Sunday, March 18, 2018 10:15 PM
TSPSC TS has declared that the corridor tickets for TS TRT exam will be discharged on nineteenth February 2018.

pancardstatus1 on Monday, April 16, 2018 4:28 AM
The Container is compulsory for a larger part of money related exchanges, for example, opening a financial balance, accepting assessable compensation or expert charges, deal or buy of advantages above indicated limits and so on

pan card verification on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 1:50 AM
While most by far of Visa's record ranges depict 16 digit card numbers there are as yet two or three (40 starting at 11 Dec. 2013) account ranges devoted to 13 digit Dish and a few (439 starting at 11 Dec.

TSPSC on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:38 AM
TSPSC Result 2018. Download Telangana State Public Service Commission Exam Results 2018.

pharmawiki on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 12:40 AM
PharmaWiki in Basel, audits by genuine individuals. Cry is a fun and simple approach to discover, prescribe and discuss what's awesome and not all that good in Basel and past.

sound proofing on Thursday, June 07, 2018 5:50 AM
Ron Vandevender i am happy to see your story online here and glad to see your stuff online. Your posting style is really awesome and unique then others.

Joreg Andreson on Thursday, June 07, 2018 6:28 AM
Yes i know its really very wonderful view of mountain. I really like to read this story. I am going to bookmark this post. Thanks for taking time to share. rubber mats for entrance ways

sports games unblocked on Saturday, June 09, 2018 6:09 AM
A few amusements accentuate really playing the game, while others stress methodology and game administration, .

buy rubber flooring mats on Monday, June 11, 2018 5:28 AM
Happy to see your post here. I am just glad that you discussed this useful details about this topic.

cartoon hd movies on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:59 AM
Movies under 40 minutes, see List of vivified short movies

UkTVNow APK on Monday, June 18, 2018 6:24 AM
It was shaped on 26 March 1992 through a joint wander amongst BBC and Thames Television.

garage racking co on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:18 AM
Worthy article you have shared with us its really interesting and valuable for everyone. Keep posting such type of nice stuff in future so others can get info in future.

terrarium tv apk on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 11:37 PM
And is given as a genuine belief, with regards to a casual discussion, for educational purposes as it were

new imperial yellow stock bricks on Thursday, July 05, 2018 7:40 AM
Thanks, I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now

Must Read on Saturday, July 07, 2018 3:02 AM
It is genuine belief and with respect to check a casual discussion.

Lucky chugh on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:46 AM
Who is the lucky one...chugh one

custom stickers printing services on Sunday, July 15, 2018 2:47 AM
I read the blogs you share on this website all are very interesting and informative, and very accurate information you provide here.

telegram stickers 18+ on Thursday, August 02, 2018 7:03 AM
On 14 July 2017, eleven space name servers identified with Telegram were restricted by the Indonesian Communication.

purchase gymnastic mats UK on Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:14 AM
Wow! This site has some great patterns.Thanks for sharing such a supportive information with us. I must want to bookmark your blog to get future updates like this...

voice changer for discord on Monday, August 13, 2018 5:46 AM
Voice changers can be discovered on the web, for an assortment of working frameworks

Celebilicious on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:06 AM
The information your blog provided is so relevant. Now go visit at celebilicious.

oakley replica on Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:46 AM
Limited only by the drive of the individual regardless of any circumstance.

barbie movies list on Monday, October 01, 2018 12:31 AM
The Barbie films and their plot lines focus on Barbie as a particular CGI performing artist, and frequently outline Barbie as a cutting edge young lady recounting the story to a more youthful companion while at the same time featuring in the film.

black friday deals 2018 on Monday, October 01, 2018 11:24 PM
'The online Christmas sales extravaganza', if not the whole month of November

TVTAP APK on Sunday, October 07, 2018 11:43 PM
Download the APK document of TVTAP from our official webpage.

TVTAP for PC on Thursday, November 01, 2018 2:09 AM
Visit a region and play Tap TV Trivia or Tap TV Poker today

neato botvac connected review on Thursday, November 01, 2018 5:46 AM
When ever i think about robotic neato botvac connected pops up into my mind

hard drive making noise on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 5:44 AM
Great post! keep doing this for your visitors i love to discuss about hard disk after getting inspiration from here i have started doing my own website

Cotomovies for pc on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:01 AM
Cotomovies is an app that offers you free tv shows and movies to watch on your smart device. go check it out. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

newpipe for pc on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:22 AM
Want some extra features on regular youtube app. Newpipe is there for your rescue. It offers all of original youtube and much more extra features. Go check it out.

http://appflix.win/ on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:23 AM
Love to watch Netflix? We all do. if you want to watch it for free, get appflix. Say bye bye to monthly subscription fees.

geekytricks on Monday, December 17, 2018 3:20 AM
The best decision is downloading applications to observe free motion pictures through different on interest video application accessible from well known film spilling administrations like Google play motion pictures, Movies by Flixster, Hulu Plus, Netflix visit this page

donald on Monday, January 07, 2019 2:05 AM
Thanks very informative. Do check out more info at thanks!

king of avalon dragon warfar on Monday, January 21, 2019 10:25 PM
Thanks for the information that you have shared in this blog post. I also write on hard disks to help people in making decisions before buying hard disk.

Degree Symbol in Latex on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:56 AM
Know how to type degree symbol in latex and all type of devices.